"Love Me or Hate Me, but Spare Me Your Indifference." Libbie Fudim

Sunday, December 12, 2010
As I thought about what to write about the 2nd ending for myself and Marathon Guy I decided to read the post I had written about our original demise. Truth be told it’s just as accurate today as it was over a year ago when I wrote it so rather than try to make it new and fresh, I’m just going to link you to it: False Starts: Marathon Guy

I wish I had more to say, but I’d have to feel something about Marathon Guy to be able to write about him. Ah, there it is.

Mutual indifference. That’s what happened between us before (and again). Neither of us was interested enough to get a relationship going. It feels satisfying to put a reason to the failed attempt, and even better to stop wasting time even thinking about it. Next!

0 comments: